Annual Upgrade Plan
With the nature of technological change, it is essential to keep all equipment and software up to date to maintain operational readiness. WADER‘s Annual Upgrade Plan (AUP) meets this requirement with minimal impact on the user. AUP customers can be guaranteed assistance whenever or wherever they may be. The AUP provides users with:
Find out more
WADER is constantly being enhanced to improve performance, features and the user experience. The list below highlights some of the significant updates which have been incorporated into recent versions of WADER and provided to customers as part of their AUP. This is not an exhaustive list but gives an indication as to what can be expected in future versions.
All updates are explained in an Update Log which is provided as part of the User Manual.
Multistatic sonar coverage and transducer pattern editor
Upload, compare, merge & use DTSV data on the Main Screen
3D seabed showing probability of detection and track waypoints
Create and display your own area overlays
EIA module for operational use
Near Global sediment dataset with with ports
- Upgraded multistatic sonar coverage prediction capability – up to 81 active and/or passive transducers, 3 transmitter depths, 3 receiver depths and 4 target depths
- User-supplied DTSV profile data displayed on the Main Screen and used in PL calculations
- New water column profile database (WOA 2018 Beta)
- Re-designed Sonar Editor
- Tablet mode
- Near Global sediment dataset with visual charts
- ESAS (Exercise & Shipping Area Selector) allows users to create and show their own operational areas
- 3D seabed chart rendering tool with the option to overlay probability of detection, track, waypoints and best range data
- Fully updated user manual
‘There is general agreement among the users that WADER support is excellent’.
Information for customers purchasing an AUP with a new WADER Licence
Inform OAD of your wish to purchase an AUP when ordering your WADER system. This will enable you to experience a seamless transition from the included support to the AUP support.
Upgrades will be sent to you as they are released.
Upgrade existing software to the latest version & receive support for the next year.
Upgrading old licences is a simple process. Contact OAD who will provide you with a quotation. We can replace old dongles if necessary and the upgrade can either be downloaded from our website or sent via DVD. You will receive instructions on how to both install the upgrade & transfer existing user files where necessary.